Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I'm starting a blog because.

Welcome to the blog. Welcome to the blog. Welcome to the blog. Welcome to the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I made a blog for the same reason. I found your blog through a comment you wrote on another blog and felt the impulse to comment. I'm replicating the feeling of reaching out to strangers in early 2000's internet era, when there were fewer "profiles" to make assumptions from. I like the idea of a blog salon. I tried to go to your website on neutral spaces to read some stories but the link is broken, thought you should know. I'm mostly writing this comment to procrastinate my own writing. Peace

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Laurel (Don't Actually) Draw Like Paula Rego

   💖 Watch — because our commentary won't help! 💖     STEVE: Hi everyone. Laurel and I are going to talk our way through this video pr...